Pages

Banner

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My To-Do List

These have been on my mind for the longest time... Putting it up so that I can check my progress!

  1. Kenny Roger Cornmeal Muffin
  2. Bak Kwa Muffin - I've got Lim Chee Guan bak kwa for this. All ready!
  3. WholeMeal Bread - Wholemeal flour cannot keep for long... gotta to use it up soon. *DONE*
  4. Cheese Cake - still not decided if it's baked/non-baked/blueberry/Peach
  5. Peach Yoghurt
  6. Red Velvet Cupcake
  7. Coffee Ice Cream Cupcake *DONE*
  8. Peanut Cookie
  9. Pork Floss Cake
  10. Black Forest Cake *DONE*
  11. Black Glutinous Rice Wine
  12. Rum & Raisin Cinnamon Breakfast Sweet Roll - still searching for my bottle of Rum!
  13. Lemon Grass Pandan Ginger Tea - was served this at my usual spa and I guess this is the reason for me going back again and again!

No comments: