Pages

Banner

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cinnamon Butter



This is something you can try if you love butter but looking for some variation. I have other recipes like rum butter, herbal butter etc that I am going to try out but I can only make them after I finish this tub... and that's not anything soon, cos I only eat buttered bread once a week...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Cinnamon Butter
Recipe Source: BetterBaking.com

¼ cup icing sugar
110 g softened unsalted butter
2 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp cinnamon

Sift the sugar.
Cream butter & cream cheese until soft, then add sugar.
Beat until pale and creamy.
Mix in the ground cinnamon till all smooth.

Notes: Need to cream the cheese until smooth first. Else you will end up with spots of cheese in the butter like mine.

No comments: