Pages

Banner

Monday, August 18, 2008

Eggless Chocolate Cola Muffin

Just bear with me, this is the last of the Cola Muffin cos that's the last bit of Cola that I have... my mum says "Want not, Waste not" :-)

I am using the same recipe with a handful of chocolate chip added to the muffin.

Just to experiment the marshmallow thingy, I now cut them into small bits. I was anticipating that soft chewy bite.

Experiment 1: place them at the bottom of the muffin cup

Experiment 2: place them at the middle of the muffin cup



And you know what happen???








For those that I placed at the bottom of the muffin cup, the marshmallow melted, leaving behind pot-holes as the only evidence of "been there done that".


For those that I placed at the middle of the muffin, the marshmallow still managed to wiggle its way to the top of the muffin... but this time round, I get a nice bloom...


No comments: