Pages

Banner

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I want more homemade dumpling!


The dumpling festival is long over... but I am still savouring the bak chang that my colleagues have given me.
They all know that I love the homemade dumpling or "chang"; every year, they will bring me those that their mum or mother-in-law have made. And I will freeze all the extra and steam 1 every day.

This year though we no longer work in the same office, they have not stopped brining me the chang! I am grateful for their kind gesture. THANK YOU!

PS: see the pic above and you know why I love homemade chang - they are bursting with so much "liao" (condiments) rather than glutinous rice!!!
PPS: how can teach me how to make my own dumpling? I will be eternally grateful to you!

2 comments:

Art of Eating said...

Yum yum... so sweet to have ex colleagues like this.

This year i didn't get a chance to make bak chang. sob sob ... too busy at work.

Cookie said...

Oh, I didn't know you can make bak chang!!!

If you need a helper for your next bak chang session, can you pls call me - a good chance for me to learn from you!!!

PLEASSSSE....