Pages

Banner

Monday, July 20, 2009

Passing on the Blogger Award


I hereby annouce my nominees of the Kreative Blogger Award:

1. Laureen at Eat and Be Happy - I wished I have her flare of photography and writing.

2. Art of Eating - for being such a darling mum to her 2 kids.

3. Elyn - the (enterprising) queen of chiffon cake!

4. Natalie at CupcakeLoft - the best bittersweet choc cupcake in SG, JB and some says Batam!

5. Halimah - my respectable baker churning out all things vegetarian!

6. Pook at Daily Delicious - Can't get enough of her step-by-step crystal clear illustration and beautiful creations.

7. Ovenhaven - creative design and engaging writings from a pretty young lad!

8. Teo Pau Lin aka Ms Crummb - the only person who can make a failed bake looks fun and enjoyable!

PS: I have exceed my quota but they are all too good not to be included so I decided some rules are meant to be broken.

------------------


Ok here the boring bits; Here the rules of the game:

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
------------------

I did not start out to create a chain but to let you know that you are a fantastic baker in yuor own rights!


Do accept the nomination as it was from the bottom of my heart, and I looking to know you better thru' the 7 things about yourself!


3 comments:

Art of Eating said...

Thanks Happy Cup for nominating me.

dailydelicious said...

Thank You so much,
I accept this with my heart too ^ ^.
Pook

thecoffeesnob said...

Thanks for the award, Happy Cup :)