Pages

Banner

Sunday, August 2, 2009

If Mango is the food of love...


I baked this mango mousse cake for my sista' family who will be visiting on a Sunday.
I made the sponge using Baking King optima flour... heehee, this is basically a cake mix but it is so handy!

The sponge cake is : here and the mousse recipe here - just replace strawberry with mango.


Ha, need to learn to slice the cake more evenly!



The cake is really good - a very reliable and simple recipe. BTW, I was told that the bakery also use similar sponge premix in their cake so there's I do not feel guilty about taking short cuts!

4 comments:

ann low said...

WOW! looks so tempting 0^0

Cookie said...

Hi Anncoo,
My family requested that I make this for my mum's birthday this weekend cos they couldn't have enough of them.

Haha :-)

mui mui said...

i was about to leave you a message asking you to make this for the special occasion... guess how delighted I was when I saw that you stil remember ;p

Cookie said...

Muimui,
I am only too glad to be the royal baker to you people :-)

Ta!