Pages

Banner

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pizza Hut Delivery for Dinner?

No thanks, I have it piping hot from my tiny kitchen! :-)

Pizza is one of the highest value added item - consider that for a bread base, you are paying almost $20 at Pizza Hut.



The day we dined at Pizza Hut, Sheen literally removed all the toppings - the tomato chunks, chicken, ham, capscium... eating only the bread base and cheese. That's when I decided to try my hands on the cheese pizza.

Just use any bread recipe that you like. After proofing, shape into a round and put whatever toppings you like ( i use only the pasta sauce + morzarella cheese). Bake and enjoy!





Just like bread, it is unbeatable when just out of the oven! Yummy!

2 comments:

ann low said...

I agree with you, If we can do it at home, why not. The pizza looks good.

Cookie said...

Thanks Anncoo!