Pages

Banner

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Peanut Butter Cookie



I made a large batch of Peanut Butter cookie ... and I am getting bored eating the plain cookies. With the balance chocolate from the previous post, I am marrying the creamy choc frosting with the cookie.

The first and foremost thing to do is melting the chocolate, which I got quite tired of of standing next to the stove... now i see why Aunty Yochana bought the special machine for this purpose!






Instruction:


  1. Melt White & dark Chocolate (of your choice) with 1 tsp of crisco (a veg shortening).

  2. Spread the white choc over your cookies.

  3. Pipe the dark chocolate over the white.

  4. Run a toothpick across the dark lines to form the waves.

The dark choc harden very fast, and I didn't bother to soften it so in the end some of the choc lines are much thicker than others. It certainly takes patience to do things like these. :-)

No comments: