Pages

Banner

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookie

Carrie is a young passionate baker... I was quietly impressed by this lad when I saw her stuff. I was busy pat-tho at her age!

This recipe was taken from one of her post... it was one of the simplest recipe I have seen - there only 4 ingredients: peanut butter, flour, sugar, and vanilla ess. And it is vegan!


I love all things SIMPLE, and so I go:




When I was stirring, I suspected it was a goner cos the dough was very very dry.







When it was baked, I knew I was rrrright!

The cookie was hard like a stone. If I'd attempt to bite it off, I may need a new set of dentures!


Well, this could be attributed to the different type of peanut butter... each brand has different make up... and these will directly affect the cookie when used in baking. Do check out her brand of pb if you like to try it out.

No comments: