Pages

Banner

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eggless Chocolate Bundt Cake

Sheen did well for his chinese spelling yesterday. He proudly told me that he got 100%, sharing the honour with 1 other girl only. For his award, he requested to bake a chocolate cake that night, which I gladly agreed.

While we were mixing, he kept lapping up the batter drips, and told me sheepishly to keep some batter for him.

With a child who loves cake batter, I was more than pleased to have some eggless chocolate cake recipe.


Sheen's little feet in the background:






I finally see what lazy baker I am - I should have changed the cake board to give a cleaner look...


Just abit on the photography. Both pictures are "unphotoshop"; the first one was taken at night, the 2nd one in the morning. The sun rise very early this summer - I took the 2nd picture at 7.45am, and you can see the room already flooded with natural light!

No comments: