Pages

Banner

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lemongrass Ginger Tea


If you have been to Aramsa Spa, you must have tried the tea which they served in the lounge. The tea soothes my tired soul so much so that I suspect that's the tea rather than the massage being the reason for me going back again and again.
Once, i even bring my SIGG water bottle there to ta-pao. *Shhh*
On my own, I had been wanting to make some Lemongrass Ginger Pandan Tea for the longest time but never seem to be able to get all the 3 items together. Not sure if it’s jinx or what, I could never get the stars to line up!

Instead of continuing to wait, I just made do with whatever I have:

Simply bruise the lemon grass before adding them into some water and bring to boil. When ready to drink, add sachets of instant ginger tea.

Ummm, the aroma from pandan leaves will complete the whole experience!

No comments: